Motorola revealed Moto G4 Play back in May but it wasn’t launched or made available in the country. The phone was revealed along with its other variants Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus. Finally Motorola has revealed that the G4 Play will be available in India starting September 6th. It will be available online via Amazon.in.
It is said to be the most affordable Moto G phone so far, however, they haven’t announced the pricing yet. But being said affordable, we can expect it below Rs. 8000. Talking about the phone, it comes with mid ranged specifications including 5 inch HD display, 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage and Adreno 306 GPU. We can expand the storage upto 128GB using MicroSD card.
Moto G4 Play comes out of the box with latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and supports Dual SIM cards. It is a 4G LTE enabled phone bringing 8 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel front facing Selfie shooter. The phone is running on 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge support.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) August 29, 2016
Motorola Moto G4 Play Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM cards
- 5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge