Finally the latest flagship of OnePlus is out and is up for sale. It is OnePlus 3. As we all know, OnePlus is also offering 12 Months free Accidental Damage Protection as well as launch offer with the phone where you can get your OnePlus 3 repaired for free or at minimal charges if any kind of unintentional damage occurred to the phone. But let’s not forget.
You must activate the Damage protection plan manually and it must be done within 7 days of phone delivered to you.
So, the question is how do you do that? We will talk about the same in this article. It is very easy and short process. Let’s find out how to activate Accidental damage protection for OnePlus 3.
- Download OnePlus Care app
- Register your device
- Now Sign up by entering your mobile number
- Authenticate it using an OTP
- Now tap on My Devices tab in OnePlus Care app
- Tap on your OnePlus 3 and select ‘Add bill/document’
- Get your invoice from Amazon’s My Order section and upload the same in app.
That’s it. They will verify the docs and details provided and the Damage protection plan will be activated in few days. If you will get confirmation email and SMS or notification in the app.