Earlier we saw leaked images of Unpacked 2016 where Galaxy Note7 was expected. Today, Samsung officially confirmed that Unpacked 2016 will be held on August 2nd and it is the launch event for Samsung Galaxy Note7. They have also sent out the invitations.
This Unpacked Event will start at 11:00 a.m. EDT in New York, London and Rio de Janeiro simultaneously. And that is 8:30 PM IST in India, on August 2nd. users can also watch the event Live on official samsung.com website.
Since the Note series are premium flagships of Samsung, it comes with highly featured S-Pen. In the provided Invitation, we can also see a S-Pen too and the date mentioned at the bottom. Talking about the phone, we have been reading about it since past couple of months and have got to know so many details, in rumor and leaks of course.
Recently some Press Images as well as Live images surfaced the web revealing and confirming several of those rumors. Galaxy Note7 is said to be coming with Dual Curved edge displays, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 12 Megapixel primary camera and lots more. As per the press images, we can expect the Phablet in three color choices, i.e. Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral.
We will bring more details about Note7 in coming days as well as live from the Unpacked Event. Until then, lets take a quick look at the rumored specifications of Galaxy Note7.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- S Pen stylus
- Fingerprint sensor and Iris scanner
- IP68 ratings Water and Dust resistance
- 5.7 inch Quad HD (2K) Super AMOLED Curved dual edge display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 518ppi pixel density
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 / Snapdragon 821 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable further using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF and Smart OIS
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)