As always, there are few important Paid apps now available for Free. The offer comes directly from the app developers, so there’s no guarantee how long these apps will be free but at the time of writing this article, yes they were available for all iOS users at $0.00, regardless their actual price of $0.99 to $7.99. The Free-Mium offer can end at any moment, may be in next hour or can continue for the rest of the week. Its your luck. If you are reading this article and want to get any or all of these apps on your iOS device, go ahead to the provided iTunes link. If you see ‘Get’ button get it for free. And if you see their prices, the free offer is ended. You will need to buy. Let’s find out which all apps are available for free at the moment.
1. Where To Go?
This is a navigation app that provides turn-by-turn directions to over 500 location types.
Actual Price $7.99 / Available for Free
[box type=”shadow”] No matter if you need to find the closest bar, grocery store, pharmacy, taxi firm or historical point-of-interest, WhereToGo is the app you need. It works globally, has over 500 location types and even provides turn-by-turn directions to your chosen destination.
Fully customizable, an incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest Points of Interest database and global map on the market.
Can’t decide where to go? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
- Full Retina HD Graphics for iPhone and iPad.
- Over 500 preset searches sorted into 12 common categories.
- Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
- Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
- Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
- Review your recent searches and most used searches.
- Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
- Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on where to go can be just a shake away.
- User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other users.[/box]
2. gTasks Pro
As its name suggest, this is a Task manager for your iOS devices. The letter ‘g’ indicates Google. So, gTasks Pro is your Google Task manager that syncs all your tasks with Google as well as your iPhone and iPads, and also with macOS.
Actual Price $5.99 / Available for Free
[box type=”shadow”] Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices. Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one 🙂
- Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
- Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
- View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
- Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
- Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
- Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
- Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
- Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
- No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
- Your tasks are backed up.
- Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
- Share tasks with your colleagues [/box]
It is not just productive but also fun and worth learning. Sketchify is the most simplest way to capture your thoughts, notes, and ideas on your iPhone or iPad.
Actual Price $3.99 / Available for Free
[box type=”shadow”] Sketchify is a simple yet powerful way to capture your thoughts, notes, and ideas. With a beautiful and clean interface designed for iOS 9, the app is a joy to use and easy to learn. Underneath the simplicity, Sketchify packs powerful features. Each stroke you make is synced in real time to all your devices. Your work is organized into notebooks, with the ability to add titles to each page.
- Robust drawing engine
- Beautiful iOS 9 design
- Cloud Syncing to all your devices
- Notebooks Galore [/box]
4. GRIDy Pro
Gridy Pro makes your search narrow and comfortable. No matter you want to search any specific photo or Credit card, Maps or time table. The app brings the required picture right in your notification search.
Actual Price $1.99 / Available for Free
[box type=”shadow”] Do not browse anymore to find a specific image in photo album!
Family/lover/baby photo which want to see often, Credit cards/timetables/maps which want to see quickly, and active/funny GIFs. Check these images in the notification center easily and quickly!
[ Function ]
– Easy and quick user experience
– Check the image with the maximum screen size
– Zoom-in/out function
: Pinch to zoom-in/out and panning are available
– Automatically be folded whenever run (minimize)
: Maintain last state when inactive
(grid view or full screen view)
– Image/App lock for security (Touch ID or Passcode)
– The image name can be set
[ Use Case ]
– If you want to see the baby photos, set to the ‘Default Image’.
Every time you open the Notifications Center, you will see it.
– Check the important image with safe lock feature!
– Register the timetable, work schedules, bus schedules
and check out faster.
– Register multiple membership card (bar code) photos
and set it to ‘Default Category.
You can show it quickly every time you open the Notifications Center.
– Register GIFs and every time you open the Notification Center,
you can smile. [/box]
5. Super Cat Galaxy
A very Addictive game, regardless of age. Save the world from Aliens using your super fast Cat.
Actual Price $1.99 / Available for Free
[box type=”shadow”] Super Cat faster then a speeding bullet, save the world from the the evil Aliens. Super cat Galaxy an amazingly fun addictive game where you use your fingers to move Super Cat and your other finger to shoot dangerous space enemy.
Collect coins and power ups to help save the world and unlock New Worlds and other characters. Hours and hours of fun
- Collect coins to unlock four different worlds
- See your achievement against others with game center endless gameplay four hours of fun
- hoose 4 different super cats to fight with
- Simple to learn hard to beat [/box]