This game is a really very interesting and amazing game, full of challenging missions. It has a very high quality graphics and is fun to play the game. I thank the developers of the game for making such a wonderful and lovely game for the gamers. This game also became so much addict for me that i played it continuously for 5 days and finished off the game.
It was a great fun to play out the full game. Yet there were many problems and errors that caused troubles before, after and in between the game. To solve these various problems that are arising during the game play I am providing you with the troubleshooting guide for this game. Now let us start with this guide. First and the major thing that you will require basically is the game system requirements.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system:- Windows Xp 32
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 3.1GHz or AMD Opteron 6140
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 4870
- RAM: 2 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- HDD space:- 25 GB
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating system:- Windows 7 32
- CPU:- Intel Core i7-3770S 4-Core 3.1GHz or AMD Opteron 6262 HE
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB DDR3
- RAM: 4 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- HDD space:- 25 GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Wont load Won’t Start or Crashes on launch:
This is the first error which many faces after installing the game. Here setup is the not issue, but the problem lies with game launch. This is very common for high end graphical games. I am going t list some fixes which would help:
- Go ahead and update the latest gpu drivers of your system. You can find the same on the official site of your gpu manufacturer. Download the latest drivers and then try to prelaunch the game. It is always better to remove the older one. So that there must be no issue with crashing. Then add the new one. You have to locate the drivers on the basis of your gpu model. You can Download Nvidia Card drivers from here and AMD users can download ATI Card drivers from here.
- The second reason for this kind of crash is Direct X. It is very important for every game. If your system has an old or corrupt version then game will not work. Some application also depends on it. So you have to add it back. It is free and available on Microsoft site for download. Once a new version is installed in your system you will not face any startup issues.
- Remember that this game is not supported on Windows XP. You have to play it on Windows Vista or Windows 7. Sometime the game face issue due to User Account control. This is a kind of security service which blocks unwanted application launch. So you can turn this thing off and then start the game once again. You can turn it on back when required. But for the time being just shut it off.
- In the Start Search box type UAC.
- Click on it and you will see UAC window.
- You have to move the slider own to disable that. And then try launching the game back.
- There is one more way to launch the game other than clicking on the shortcut icon on the Desktop. for that you will have to go in the installation folder of the game. This is C drive inside Program File folder. There you have to find the folder of Need For Speed: Rivals and in that you can find the .exe file. Right click on that and choose compatibility. In that you have to choose Disable Desktop composition and try back.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Unable to Install:
This is the most common issue that is faced by many of the gamers. They are not able to play the game because of certain reasons. So here are some workaround that would resolve the matter:
- Check out for your system’s antivirus suite as it may be hindering your installation of the game. You need to turn the suite off in order to allow the game to install its files and folders.
- Norton Antivirus Security is one of the most popular antiviruses. This security tool is considered as the major issue behind much setup crash. So if you have a Norton product then turns it off. It might detect game setup file as virus.
- Sometimes the problem may not be in these things but the problem may lie in your DVD only. It might be corrupted or have scratches. So try to clean it properly in order to make it run.
- If you are running the setup after downloading it, like an iso file of the entire game, then you have to verify the file integrity. The download might have corrupted. You have to re-download the file back again.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Crash To Desktop (CTD) during Game play:
After clearing all the starting up of the game issues we will now move down to the other problems that are associated with the troubleshooting of the games. Check out the following fixes:-
- Sometimes the unwanted files running in the background of the desktop may hinder your game so you better close all the the unwanted files and applications by selecting them individually or with the help of the task manager.
- Check for the antivirus whether it is turned off or not and if it is on then turn it off.
- The last thing you have to do is enable a single gpu core from your Graphic Card Control Panel which is in the system tray. You have to enable a single core and then try back.
- For Nvidia go in Manage 3D settings and enable Threaded Optimization. This will add more stability in the game.
- And if you are having AMD then you have to go in Catalyst Control Center (CCC) for the same.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Black Screen Problem:
After solving these major problems now we come to the black out of the screen problems. The various fixes for this problem or error are as follows:-
- To fix the black screen begin with updating graphic drivers. You can find that on the official website of gpu.
- The issue can also be resolved by reducing the graphic settings of the game. You can go in the game video settings and turn of Vysnc, anti-aliasing, filtering etc. Lower down the settings and then try back.
- Also many a times security suite plays a role in black screen.
- By now your problem of the black out may be solved out but if the problem still prevails then you need to re install everything by deleting the previous installed files and folders of the game.
- If you are trying to play the game online or through Steam then turn of Firewall. Because this can block the incoming and outgoing connection.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Lagging, Freezing and Low FPS Problems:
This type of a problem is based on the performance. If you game freezes or lags in between the game then it might a problem of low fps. For this you need to update your hardware systematically in order to run the game properly. Do as follows:
- First thing you need to do is close all the unwanted files that are running in the background and clear some RAM and make some room for the game to run it properly.
- Go in the Graphic Card Control Panel and turn of Vsync and Ant aliasing. This will further enhance the game output offering you better game play.
- In the same Graphic Card Control Panel you can find some more settings which will fix out the issue. You have to run of Triple buffering. This is an advance thing use by multiple gpu for better output. Also you have to disable V-sync using the D3DOverrider software. After stopping this you will find a major change in the graphic output. It will really boost the fps.
- If you carry out the following instructions given by me then I am sure that you are going to have a good gaming experience.
- Most of the freezing and lagging appears in online gaming. If you are using steam and if your internet connection is poor then I am sorry to say that this problem will prevail in your online gaming. To avoid this problem you need to have a fast internet connection.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance No Sound or Sound Stuttering:
- This type of disturbance is of rare occurrence and hence if it firstly occurs then you might check out your sound and audio settings.
- If still the problem prevails then you might need to upgrade your motherboard drivers and the audio drivers to the latest update.
- Also you need to have the latest version of the DirectX to cure this sound problem.
- One thing you have to do to fix the issue is reducing Sound Acceleration. You can find the same in the audio settings of DXDiag. Press Windows + R from keyboard and in the run box type dxdiag. Hit enter. In the upcoming screen go under the Sound Tab. You have to choose Reduce Sound Acceleration.
- But if the problem still remains the same then go in the Hardware Sound section inside control Panel and in that click on Sound. Then click on Communication and choose Do Nothing. That’s all.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Unable to Save Game on Steam:
This is a really common problem for all the gamers. To solve this problem do the following:-
Exit the game first.
- Restart your pc.
- Then launch steam and in that you will have to validate the game file. Login to the steam account for that.
- Then go in the library section and in that choose Need for Speed Rivals.
- Right click on the game and then click on Properties.
- Once you are done with the same you have to click on Local Files. Click on Verify Integrity of game cache button.
Now again try to save the game and then test it again. I am sure that it will surely start your game easily.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Installation Error and Solutions:
Error: “Cannot Install Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance”
- This one is a common problem seen while installing the game. Check out for the system requirements and also keep your direct updated to the lastest version or it may also be a reason for the game to not install.
Error: “The Application failed to initialize properly”
- To get rid of this error you have to install Microsoft Visual Runtime Libraries in your system. This is a free download that you can find form web and add it in your system. It is a very tiny download. The size is around 5MB.
Error: “Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Install Fails, Cannot Install”
- This type of errors is associated with Microsoft C++ update. It is actually a bug which commonly appears for different software’s also. Here you will have to re-install it get rid of this issue. For that go in Start Menu and click on Control Panel Click on Uninstall Programs > Add and Remove Programs > and uninstall C++. Remove all the instances of C++ from that and restart your pc. Then download the latest version and go ahead with game setup.
If there any other error that you are facing you can post that here and I will try to find solution for the same.