Plants vs Zombies is one of the best and interesting game i have played on Tablets or PCs. Now PopCap has released its sequel after long years named as “Plants vs Zombies 2”. But unfortunately it is only available for iOS devices. It is till awaiting for PC release. As far as Android is concerned, we managed to get an APK file which can be ran on Android Tablets and PCs. If you want, you can download the game for Androidfrom here. The question stands here is if it is not released for PC, then how can we play it? Well, the answer is with Android and iOS Emulator.
The process is very simple using BlueStacks, you can play the game just like you play on your computer using Mouse and keyboards with the same Graphics. If you want to to get your hands on Plants Vs Zombies 2 on PC earlier its official release, just follow the few simple steps provided below:
- First of Download BlueStacks for your Windows PC or Mac OS.
- Install it by double clicking the setup (normally as we install other apps on our computers)
- After installation, download Plants vs Zombies 2 APK file from here and save it on desktop.
- If you have better internet speed, you can also download it for iOS using the built-in app store in BlueStack. or skip this step and move to next after downloading APK
- As BlueStacks is installed, it becomes default handler for APK files on your computer. Hence simply double click the downloaded APK file and it will start installing in Bluestacks
- After installation, you will see it in your installed apps screen.
- Simply click Plants vs Zombies 2 icon and start playing.
If you guys want, you can also check the entire process in Video provided below: