There are several ways of installing ClockWorkMod in different model smartphones. However it has been always problem to install the same in Galaxy Y S5360 because there is no particular CWM mod released for this model. Fortunately, I found a way using which you install CWM recovery in seconds. Here is how to do the same:
- First of all you need to download ClockWorkMod Recovery package from here.
- Save it on your desktop.
- Connect your phone with PC using USB Cable.
- Copy/Move this downloaded package to your phone’s Memory Card.
- Make sure to move it in the root of SD card so that is easy to browse.
- Now turn off the phone.
- Press and Hold Home + Volume Up + Power key for few seconds until you see the Samsung Logo on the screen
- Now you will see the phone is in default recovery console.
- Select the option ‘Install from SD Card’ using your Volume keys to scroll and press Home key to select.
- Now select ClockWorkMod Recovery named (CWM_Package) and press home key to select.
- Within 2 seconds your phone will be in ClockWorkMod Recovery.
That’s it. Have fun.
Here is the Video tutorial of installing ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. In my phone, it’s the same CWM Package named cwm_bla_bla. So don’t get confused.