There are ample of android phone in the market that does not come with any pc suite software or with any flasher. Due to which it is hard to backup your file and also it is not so easy to flash them. Smartphone’s by Samsung, Sony, and other brands comes with PC suite that has a integrated flashing utility. You can update the phone software through that, you can re-flash the phone stock rom, etc. And when it comes to Micromax, LAVA, Karbonn, etc type of devices you don’t have much choices.
So, in this guide today I am going to show you how you can flash any Karbonn mobile. I am talking about the android models only. I am going to provide you a ready to use flash tool through which you can flash the device rom and restore its original factory settings. This tool is beneficial to fix various phone issues. Let’s move ahead.
- Remember flashing means wiping out the entire phone data. Backup the files in your pc through usb connection.
- Sometime inappropriate flash can brick the device. So check the steps before moving ahead and then only flash. Try to find the right firmware version from the web based on the mobile build number.
- Charge your phone to maximum. Low battery can cause permanent damage if the device shutoff in between.
- You will need a windows based pc with the latest updated android adb drivers.
- Go in settings and tap on developer options. From there enable usb debugging.
- Download the official stock rom based on your mobile build number.
- Download Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- It is very important to find the right rom for your device. If you find the wrong edition then there can be issue with device boot. Do not move ahead unless you got the right rom.
- Ensure that you had installed the latest android adb drivers in your system.
- Before moving ahead once again check usb debugging and then switch off your phone. Remove the phone battery.
- Extract the content of Smart Phone Flash Tool in a folder on your desktop.
- From there run Flash_tool.exe file.
- From the screen click on scatter loading.
- Extract the content of rom you had downloaded and from there choose the scatter file.
- Now click on Download button.
- Once done connect the phone to your pc without battery through usb cable.
- Use the volume up or down key. The tool will identify the device and you will see a green ring on the screen.
- This means the download has started. Wait back until the process is over.
- Then exit the software and turn your phone on.