Rooting has now become an important process for all Android running devices, whether it is smartphone or a Tablet. It is because after rooting you get complete access to the device. So, today lets find out how to Root your Xiaomi MiPad tablet. For your information, this is the most easiest Rooting method for Mipad tablet you can come across because you do it with simple software installed on Windows PC. No need to enter phone’s recovery or something.
Now, as we all know Rooting avoids warranty, there’s a way you can protect your warranty also and root the device. What you need to do is, Install Developer MIUI ROM. This ROM is meant for testing and development, so Rooting wont break the warranty. So, lets start the Rooting process but before that, take a quick look at the requirements.
- First of all, Backup the entire device on your computer or atleast all your important data. However, Rooting is not going to delete anything but it is good to be on Safer side.
- Download and install latest Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Make sure MiPad’s battery is charged atleast 50% above because it should not get drained out during the process.
- Enable Developer options on MiPad from settings.
- Download and install iRoot software on your computer.
Rooting Xiaomi MiPad:
- Once you install the iRoot software, you will see this screen.
- Enable USB Debugging from Tablet’s settings and connect it via USB cable to computer.
- Now enable Interim USB Debugging mode and click on Root.
That’s it. Now your Xiaomi MiPad is rooted successfully.