In the following article I will show you how to install Team Venom viperX 2.7.1 on HTC One X. Venon Viper is one of the best custom ROMs available for HTC One X. The rom features great customization option and awesome stability compared to any other. It comes with better ram optimization through which your phone works simply well under heavy usage. Venom offers you large tweaking options and through Venom Hub you can download tons of themes and other customization stuff. The rom will replaces sense with Venom UI. If you are crazy about phone customization then this one will be best for you.
- Download Team Venom viperX 2.7.1 for HTC One X
- Ensure that your system must have HTC Sync. This tool is a kind of pc suite software which helps you to backup your files and also comes packed with HTC drivers.
- Copy your phone data using Titanium Pro or any similar app that gives you restore facility.
- Custom ROM only works on rooted device. You will need to root the device and install CWM on the same. Follow this guide for rooting your device.
- Download Google Apps Package.
Steps to install Team Venom viperX 2.7.1 ROM
- Copy the downloaded custom rom and Google apps package in your phone’s memory card’s root folder.
- Now once your device is rooted you can restart your phone in recovery mode. You can also install the rom via ODIN. Recovery mode is one of the simplest ways to install custom roms. HTC Bootloaders are locked. You have to root it via bin file received from HTDDev page. I had linked a guide above under requirement which has the complete process.
- Now wipe out the following, Full DATA, Cache Partition and Dalvik Cache.
- AT the end use the power key to select Install from SD Card. Choose the ROM first and then Google apps package. Install ROM. The installation process just takes few minutes. At the end reboot your device.