There are many users those turned up to Android from Symbian and Java mobiles. Hence they feel difficulties in changing settings in their Android Mobiles like changing Alarm Tone, setting new ringtones or Notifications sounds. Hence I felt to share some tips for Android users that will surely help them. Just check out below:
Changing Message Notification Sound:
I personally felt the default SMS notification sounds in Android mobiles are too boring. Hence, if you want to change the same, follow the below steps:
- First of all go to your Message folder and click on Menu button.
- From the menu tap on ‘Settings.
- Now click on ‘Notifications’ (Scroll down the settings option)
- Now here under Notifications settings choose your own personalized ringtone.
- Here you will find that option that say ‘tap to ON or disable’ but still you can choose your own ringtone to change the notification for your SMS / MSS.
- Simply click to select and finally Tap OK to set it.
Changing Incoming Call RingTone:
- Now as we are done changing the Message Notification, here are the steps to change call ringtone.
- Simply Tap the Menu button, go to Settings and then Sound.
- Here you will find the options where you can change Phone ringtone as well as notification ringtones. Just tap on of these and Browse the sound that you want to keep as ringtone and Tap OK.
[Last Updated on]