LG Optimus L70 MS323 is designed to give you performance with style. Now this phone brings a 4.5inch screen with great features. It is a durable phone. It has a 4.5″ WVGA IPS Display. This touchscreen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. It works on 2,040 mAh Battery that give you more hours of effective usage. The device has got Android 4.4, KitKat update. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor. The Qualcomm MSM8210 chipset on the same makes it a very reliable device. And has a 1Gb ram. The storage is less in the same. It is around 4GB only. The phone is easy to use and offer you comfort. Durable features makes it a long lasting device and it also has a amazing design.
Overall the mobile is great for entertainment and for gaming also. But there are many people who might be not happy with the output. They want to make it much more better. You can do the same by rooting the phone. Through this you can enhance the phone’s output by removing the bloatwares, installing custom rom and many more stuff. But rooting is a unofficial process. That means once done you won’t get any further OTA updates. And you will also lose the warranty. If you are ready to move ahead then you can follow the guide below.
- Always begin with data backup. This is the most important part. Because if after rooting your phone is bricked you won’t lose anything. You can reflash the phone rom and fix it.
- There can be issue if you do not follow the process properly. So better move ahead on your own risk.
- Once you had rooted you cannot unroot the phone.
- Charge your device to maximum. Do not move ahead if the phone battery is low. It can cause issue.
- The process below is only tested for LG Optimus L70 MS323.
- Go in settings and tap on developer options. From there enable usb debugging.
- Download TowelRoot APK.
- The installation process is simple. All you have to do is download and install TowelRoot App in the phone
- Once done you have to start the app.
- Then look for a option called as make it rain. Tap on the same.
- The rooting process will start. Wait back for a while.
- If this thing goes well then you will get a successful message in the end and done. Your phone is no rooted.
- Now locate SuperSu from the app drawer. This app will help you to work with advance permission.
- Somehow it is possible to unroot but there is no guarantee that it will work. You can do that through SuperSu
- Launch SupwerSu and there go in Settings. Tap on full unroot. If the process does not crash or give you error then your device original state has been restored.