Here’s a tutorial on how to Root your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge smartphone easily without removing KNOX.
Samsung KNOX is a solution designed for Samsung Android devices to improve security of Android platform on the device. Also it creates a new layer on your device to separate your personal life with professional work. You can create and manage two different accounts on your smartphone. Also it is password protected with some of the apps.
Now if you root using any other method you will surely lose KNOX. If KNOX is important for you, follow the step- by-step solution provided below and root your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by these simple instructions. You just have to download PingPong Root app, this is all you need, no PC or laptop required to root your phone.
WARNING: If you root your smartphone you lose all warranty benefits provided by the company. Also your Android smartphone can be damaged by rooting or installing any custom-ROM as these are not authorized processes.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 & Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Charge your phone to more than 60% to avoid any failure
- Download the APK file of PingPong Root App from the links provided below
- Install PingPong Root App on your S6/S6 Edge smartphone
- Open the application on your smartphone
- Now you will see “GET ROOT” button in the application
- Click on that button. Allow all the permissions to the application that pop-up
- Reboot of S6/S6 Edge smartphone
You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge smartphone.
[Last Updated on]