The following article will help you to install Clean ROM 5.1 on HTC One X. The ROM is designed to give more performance on your smartphone. It is targeted to the users who are willing to have more functions and more stability. The ROM is based on Asian 2.29 RUU and loaded with Android 4.0.4 and Sense 4.1. It is a ODEXED ROM that offers more performance than any others and it is also able to add more to the stability of device. There are no themes available in the rom.
- Download Clean ROM 5.1 for HTC One X
- Install HTC Sync Software in your PC which also adds the USB drivers.
- Backup all your important data. There are ample of free apps available on the web.
- Rooted HTC One X Mobile phone.
- Download Google Apps Package.
Steps to install Clean ROM 5.1 on HTC One X:
Here the process is not so complicated. But what matter is that your device must be rooted. HTC One X has a different boot screen which is locked. The process of rooting is long. First it is required to unlock the boot screen and then over that you will need to run the Rooting process. If you are device is not rooted then simply follow the guide below first and the move ahead with the rooting process.
Installation Steps :
- Copy Clean ROM 5.1 rom in the memory card of HTC One X. Remember that you have to copy it in the memory card not in the internal storage.
- Reboot your device in recovery or download mode. Hold the volume down key and power while turning it on. You will need to installs CWM Recovery on your device. You can find that steps on the following guide : How to Root HTC One X for installing Custom ROMs
- In the recovery mode use the volume key to scroll.
- Wipe three things here. Full DATA, Cache Partition adnDalvik Cache.
- Then select Install from SD Card. Choose the Clean ROM 5.1 file and use Power key to run the setup.
- Wait for sometime unless the installation process is completely over. Reboot your device in normal mode.