Rockstar is back again with yet another attractive Game on Smartphones. This time, it is ‘Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories’ launched for iPhone and iPad. The story is based on Toni Cipriani who comes back to home in Liberty City after long time but found the streets turmoil with Crime and Corruption. Well, you know what will happen next. He already was hiding so long for eliminating a made man. Now again, there will be some actions.
GTA Liberty City Stories is nicely optimized for mobile gaming with shorter and streamlined missions. With amazing graphics, you will enjoy the definitive open-world adventure for sure. Controls are good and also has cross platform saving feature so that you can enjoy your game on any of your iOS devices.
[Update Feb 12, 2016]: The game is now also released and available for Android.
Let’s take a look at the complete feature list of GTA Liberty City Stories:
- New high resolution textures and character art
- Real time lighting and shadows
- 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- 3D Touch support for multiple control options
- Custom soundtrack support*
- Physical controller support
- Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro