Polymail one of the best desktop Email clients around the world. Today, it has made its way to iOS. Yes, Polymail App has been launched for iOS devices including iPhone, iPad or iPods. Also it is available for Mac.
The features that makes Polymail so popular are so many but some of the main highlights of this app are scheduling or tracking emails, you can undo sent emails, you can snooze emails to read later, follow-up reminders, creating recipients profiles, it also has one-click unsubscribe button to any unwanted newsletter, background mail syncing as well as push notifications . The app lets you manage Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, as well as IMAP accounts.
- Unlimited per-recipient email tracking know exactly when and by whom your messages are read.
- Snooze emails to be read later, when you need them.
- Schedule emails to automatically be sent later whenever you want.
- Detailed contact profiles give you everything you need to know about who you’re emailing.
- Push notifications and background mail syncing keep your inbox always up to date.
- Unified inbox and search across all your accounts.
Polymail App is now available for all iOS running devices as well as macOS. You can download it from AppStore by clicking the provided link below.