Nokia 8 is the new flagship phone from HMD Global with powerful specs and stylish design. Priced at Rs. 36999 the new Nokia 8 comes packed in organic full aluminium unibody design with luxury mirror finish. It supports Dual SIM connectivity with Hybrid slot and comes out of the box running Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Nokia has confirmed to upgrade the phone to latest Android 8.0 Oreo via OTA soon.
The phone features a 5.3 inch Quad HD LCD display with sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It offers 700 nits brightness with 554ppi pixel density and 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. Nokia 8 is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform teamed up with Adreno 540 GPU and 4GB DDR4X RAM making it good enough for smoother multitasking and faster performance. In terms of storage, we get internal 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
Nokia 8 is an IP54 rated Splashproof smartphone. It also has Barometer and Fingerprint sensor for better security of the device and data. Nokia is well known for photography technology. They have continued the same with new Nokia 8. It carries Dual Camera setup that includes a 13 Megapixel (Colour) primary camera with OIS + 13 Megapixel (Mono) camera with ZEISS optics, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 76.9-degree wide-angle lens, PDAF, IR range finder and dual tone flash. Its Dual-Sight technology uses both front and back cameras at the same time.
For Selfie lovers, the phone has a 13 Megapixel auto focus front-facing camera with ZEISS optics, PDAF, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture and 78.4˚ lens. Nokia has also added 3 microphones, Nokia OZO 360° spatial surround sound and 3.5mm headphone jack to the phone. Nokia 8 also seems good in connectivity section with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 and NFC. The phone is backed up with 3090mAh battery having Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Nokia 8 Specifications:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS, Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- 5.3 inch Quad HD LCD display with sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection offering 700 nits brightness
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 554ppi pixel density
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB DDR4X RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage memory, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel (Colour) primary camera with OIS + 13 Megapixel (Mono), ZEISS optics, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 76.9-degree wide-angle lens, PDAF, IR range finder and dual tone flash.
- 13 Megapixel auto focus front-facing camera with ZEISS optics, PDAF, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture and 78.4˚ lens
- Splashproof (IP54)
- 3 microphones, Nokia OZO 360° spatial surround sound and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 and NFC
- 3090mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
You can download the official Nokia PC Suite for your Nokia 8 along with its latest USB Drivers from below provided links in one click and that too for free. PC suite is an important tool that lets you manage the entire phone more effectively. Using the same you can backup and restore the data from phone anytime without loosing even a single file. Syncing contacts and mails are possible with MS Outlook account and you can also get it synced with the Cloud service. You can update your smartphone with the latest firmware if available through the PC Suite and get it installed on your phone easily. It works great and doesn’t consume lot of time.
Similarly, USB Drivers are also important for your computer as its plays the role of enabling the connection on both the devices for sharing the files from your smartphone to the computer or vice versa. Once the drivers are installed on your phone you will not face any kind of connection breakdown in future. PC Suite also gives you the option to share your smartphones internet on your computer over the USB cable, if you don’t have a working internet connection.
[Last Updated on]