Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is a mid ranged smartphone from the company with massive 6GB of RAM and Dual Rear camera setup. The phone starts at the price of approximately $385 and goes up to $460 depending on the variants. It looks premium with curved glass body and aluminum frame. It is a Dual SIM phone running on Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 om the top of it. Along with Infrared sensor we also get a Fingerprint sensor on the phone adding extra security layer to the device and also works as Face Unlock.
The Mi Note 3 sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with 550 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 1920×1080 pixels resolution. Xiaomi has powered it up with Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) accompanied by Adreno 512 GPU and massive 6GB LPDDR4x RAM making the phone pretty good for performance and multitasking. As per storage, there are two variants including 64GB and 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage memory.
Coming to the Camera section, Mi Note 3 carries a 12 Megapixel Primary camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4-axis OIS, along with Secondary 12 Megapixel camera having 1.0 μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens and f/2.6 aperture. Not only you can capture stunning pictures with this camera but also Ultra HD 4K videos. On the front facing, the phone has a 16 Megapixel Selfie camera with 2μm pixel size and Adaptable AI beautify features offering realistic beautify effect without compromising on quality.
As per connectivity, Mi Note 3 supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC and USB Type-C. Xiaomi has backed up the phone with 3500mAh battery along with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano) Support
- Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with 550 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB and 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage memory
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12 Megapixel camera with 1.0 μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 16 Megapixel front-facing camera, 2μm pixel size
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support
Download the latest USB Driver and official Xiaomi PC Suite for your new Mi Note 3 from the below provided links in single click and that too for free. Using this PC suite you can backup and restore, update firmware, install developer ROMs, sync all important information and data from phone to PC as well as clouds, manage the complete phone from desktop itself, share internet from mobile to PC instantly over USB cable, and do much more. PC suite’s not only increases the phone’s productivity to extreme level but also provides best security to each information stored on the same. Get it right now and make the best out of your phone.