With over 30 Millions daily users, PUBG Mobile is one of the most played smartphone game around the world which makes its every feature highly talked about. Now ever since Tencent Games announced its new update v0.10.5, users were eagerly waiting for the same. Finally, the wait is over. Tencent Games has rolled out the new update which is reaching everyone region by region. However, the most expected Updated has turned to be a Disappointment for many PUBG gamers.
The game is currently running on its season 4, which is expected to end soon. The Season 5, which is the game’s next update, is said to bring along plenty of changes, with a majority of them being cosmetic. The developers had already rolled out the entire details of 0.10.5 update including patch notes and new season Royale Pass on Twitters last week. It is already known that the company is partnering with Capcom for Resident Evil 2.
PUBG Fans were waiting for the updates from past so many months. A lot of hype has been built around the update with early peek at the patch notes. The official changelog of the Mobile game might disappoint the players. It won’t be reaching the fans at the same time all around the world. In fact, many people are searching how to update the game from the store.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update?
As said, Tencent Games has already rolled out this most antivipated PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update on January 19, 2019, it slowly rolling out in all the regions. If you haven’t received it yet, keep an eye out for the update as it can arrive anytime.
What is New in PUBG Mobile 0.105 Update?
We have summaries the points that we you guys need to know about the new update of the game:
- The Mk47 will be added to the game
- New Laser Sight attachment in all maps for better hip fire
- Brings “Classic” voice back to the game
- Vikendi snow map available while creating rooms
- Loot in Vikendi has been tuned for better distribution
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here, brings premium outfits, new emotes and Pass upgrade events
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here with new rewards and adjusted tiers
- Model for Swimmer Sandals updated
- Share for Deals is back with new tuning
- Clan benefit sharing also tuned
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner adjusted
- The shop has also been adjusted
- Option to disable Spawn Island announcements
- Access supplies from the main menu.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned. – Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
Why is Update 0.10.5 brings disappointment to PUBG Mobile players?
Of course most of the players are excited with this new update but there are many who expected a lot more in 0.10.5 which the developers failed to deliver. For example, the most exciting part about the update was its new Zombie Mode. But this turned to be below the expectation. Some players had been also sharing screenshots of black blood stains around Erangel map, corpses of the living dead creatures and also a video showing a zombie trapped in the Spawn Island. Tencent Games must be working on this and soon fix the same via new patch.
The 0.10.5 update was expected alsoto bring weather updates like rain in Erangel and Night mode in Vikendi. Note that there is another interesting thing about the game where you can track enemies by their footprints on snow in Vikendi map. Well, we can’t do anything about instead of waiting for few more months for new update.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update is about 190 MB in size and will be downloaded in-game. The rollout has begun so keep checking and keep playing.