Nokia had put tough competition in the market by launching its new budget friendly phones. Earlier Nokia had released its Nokia 3.2, adding to this they recently launch new Nokia 4.2 Android One Smartphone. The phone has a screen of 5.71 inch HD with water notch display. Talking about processor it is all powered up with Snapdragon 439 and 3GB RAM. It was quite obvious for new launch to come up in Android 9.0 (Pie) since it is Android One device.
About the camera, Nokia 4.2 comes with dual Rear camera setup that includes a primary 13 Megapixel camera and the secondary 2 megapixels camera. The phone came up with portrait mode. The front camera is of 8 Megapixel. About the additional features, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a battery of 3000MAh. Other than this the power button serves two functions, it also acts as a notification light. Nokia provided a special dedicated button for Google assistant by understanding the trend.
The thing which is more likable about the phone is its glass back. Let us discuss phone specification in brief.
Nokia 4.2 Specifications:
- 5.71-inch screen with full view 2.5D curved glass display.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 439 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
- RAM of 2GB with 16 GB storage and RAM of 3GB with 32 GB internal storage, with additional expandable memory up to 400GB in a form of micro sd.
- Android 9.0(Pie)
- Dual/Single Sim
- Two Rear Cameras: primary camera of 13MP with PDAF f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and a secondary camera of 2MP.
- Front facing camera of 8MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Weight: 161 gm, Dimensions: 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39mm
- Dual 4G Volte Enabled
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 3000 MAH built-in battery
Nokia launches its newbie in two colors which are black and Pink sand colors. The price for the 2GB RAM +16 GB storage is Rs 12005 and the price for 3GB RAM + 32 GB storage is Rs 14135.
To make things easier for you, here we are sharing the information related Nokia 4.2 PC suite and USB drivers. You can also download it from here. PC suite is basically a software package provided to connect your device with a system. It allows you to access your device through a system. It is very easy and comfortable to operate a device through a computer. Drivers are a crucial part too, without a proper driver it is impossible to connect with the system. Drivers work as a system between phone and system. The smart switch also available to transfer data from your old device to a new one in case you have to.
[Last Updated on]