The popular God Eater series has got its third main entry named God Eater 3 and is available for PC and PlayStation 4. I have seen lot of people who have purchased the game but are unable to play the game due to some issues such as run time errors. But don’t worry, we are here to provide you the solution of every bug that you might encounter in your game lifetime.
You might find here and there solution of few issues. But we thought of making a complete guide on how to smoothly run the new released game “God Eater”. So, I thought of making a completed guide where I can provide the solution to the issues encountered. In order to reduce your inconvenience, occur during game play. I am here compiling this article to provide you more insight of the problems and solutions of the error.
This guide is easily accessible to everyone and you guys can post the queries in the comment section below, if you have any concern or we might have missed something.
So, let’s start with checking the minimum requirements that the player need to have in order to have smooth gaming session. I have seen a lot of people don’t give much importance to this pre-requisite which plays a crucial role. If you do not have minimum system requirements that you will find a lot of issues such as game lagging, streaming issues etc.
God Eater 3 Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon R9 290X
- DirectX: Version 11
God Eater 3 Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 fury
- DirectX: Version 11
Fulfilled requirements will result in improved performance and efficiency. If you have good high-end pc then you will not encounter the resolution and graphic issues.
God Eater 3 Unable to install:
This is the first issue that you will encounter. While installing the game there many chances that you won’t get success. The reason for the failure can be any such as –
- Anti-virus software
Yeah, you have read it right. Sometimes the anti-virus software installed in your PC blocks the software from getting installed. Such software won’t allow the application from unknown sources to get install and block them.
You can turn off the Anti-virus for the time you get your game installed. For that you just have to go to setting and click the switch off antivirus software.
- Next things, that might hamper the installation is your DVD. Your DVD might have scratches, or it may not be clean. Just check the DVD and clean it and re-insert to try again. If nothing is working, then surely to need to fix the DVD by getting a new one.
- If you are installing the game using the iso image, then there are chances the image is corrupt. You gotta check that and download the ISO image again if case of any corruption.
And you know, there is this basic secret of dealing with Windows Operating System. Rebooting the PC solve majority if issues. So, don’t forget to try that.
God Eater won’t load, won’t start or crashes on launch:
If you are tired of searching for the solution of this one then, you need to read the next paragraph surely.
Update the drivers as they might be outdated. Reinstall the game and download the game at correct location which means all the files must be in place. Start updating your video drivers first followed by motherboard driver. You can Infact manually download the drivers from the official site.
If nothing mentioned above works then you must check DirectX. Check if you have the most recent version of it installed in your PC.
Turning of UAC-
All the windows system has this in-built feature where apps from unknown sources are blocked. So, make sure you turn this setting off. You can do that by performing below steps-
- Search for UAC in the search bar on your PC.
- Find power management in program settings.
- Restart and check the game again
God Eater 3 Lagging, Freezing and Low FPS Problems:
Of you are annoyed by the lagging, then perform the steps and get yourself away from its claws.
- Go to manage 3D settings in NVIDIA Graphic card.
- Look for power management in the program settings.
- Choose performance option and then reduce lagging.
God Eater 3 Stuttering issue:
Similar to lagging, stuttering occurs when your game has buggy issues. You can fix that eventually by updating the drivers. Since its related to both audio and video driver so you must update both of them and try to run the game again.
God Eater 3 Resolution Issue:
Resolution issues are issues which reduce the picture quality of the game. If you are not able to adjust the resolution of the screen, then the issue is known as resolution issue. Updating the drivers will fix the issue. And if this is not working then perform the below steps surely, they will bring the fix –
- Check whether you fulfil the minimum requirements. Because sometimes having poor resource result in resolution issue.
- Free your unused resources by killing the unwanted process. You can do that by going to task manager and kill the process which are utilizing high CPU.
- Turing the Vsync and Antialiasing will also work. You can turn that off from the graphic card control panel. Turn off triple buffering that will also work.
God Eater 3 Mouse Lagging
If your mouse lags or freezes, the worry not you are not the only one. We are here to fix your mouse lagging.Just go to video control panel and set the max frame value as two. You can also re-install the mouse drivers.
God Eater 3 Disk Read Error
This error occurs when the CD of the game is corrupted. Sometimes the scratches on the CD also result into this error. Try re-inserting the CD after cleaning it and making sure that the CD ha no scratch marks on it.
God Eater 3 Black screen problem
Black screen might occur due to outdated drivers corrupted drivers. In this error usually, it’s been seen that the voice is coming but screen is not visible and its quite annoying.
Secondly update your graphic drivers. You can download them from the official site. Kill the process which are consuming maximum resources. This might also be the reason for the same.
God Eater 3 No Audio
The issue in which there is no audio coming from the game. The fix of the problem is in DXDiag. Search for DXDiag. There lower the sound acceleration and the issue will get fix. Update the motherboard and video drivers and you will fix the issue. Go to control panel. Look for hardware and sound. There clicks the communication tab, click do nothing and then restart the PC.
The steps listed above should help you fix the issues faced during he game play. Do not forget to tell us your experiences in the comment section below.