Xiaomi Mi 9 is the latest Flagship smartphone from the company with powerful specifications. Like other Xiaomi’s device, this too is packed with interesting features. The device has a huge screen of 6.39 inch Full Hd with super Amoled display. To make it robust they provided Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The processor is powered up with Snapdragon 855 7nm.
The device runs on all new Android 9.0(Pie) with MIUI 10. For all the camera lovers phone is packed with 48 MP Sony IMX586 sensor with Laser Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and Contrast Detection Autofocus (CAF), the secondary camera is of 12-megapixel Samsung S5K3M5 telephoto camera for 2x lossless zoom and tertiary camera of 16-megapixel Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide angle lens.
Other than this phone has all new and unique features, it has in a display fingerprint sensor, the phone uses holographic technology and packed with dual layer nano coating which allows reflection of unique colors. Like another release of Xiaomi this phone too support fast charging feature and allows wireless charging too.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications:
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM Support
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 6.39 inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness, >60000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection with 1080 × 2280 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF, 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom, 16MP 1/1.3″ Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 4cm macro
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5)
- GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with 27W fast charging, 20W wireless fast charging
The phone is available in different color variants such as Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, and Piano Black colors. The price of 6GB with 64 GB storage is Rs 36,170($509, 449 Euros) and for 6GB with 128 GB storage, it is Rs 40200 ($565, 499 Euros). The company has already started its pre-order in France, Italy, and Spain. It will be soon available in other European countries. However, there is no detail when will be available on Indian and other Asian countries.
To make the best out of your new Xiaomi Mi 9, here is the official PC Xiaomi PC Suite and latest USB Drivers for the same. These both are absolutely free but very essential tools because not only it increases the productivity but also provides best security. Pc suite basically a software package that helps to keep your device synchronized, well managed and secured. With the help of pc suite, you can connect your device with a computer. It came up with so many advantages like you can back up and restores your files in a single click, it provides extra security to the device and above all, you can access your device through a computer.
On the other hand, drivers are must too because unless your computer gets proper driver, it will just not detect your Xiaomi Phone. Basically, drivers are connecting medium between Phone and system. Without proper driver, you can’t connect your device with the system.