While gaming is taking over all smartphones now a days, Xiaomi today launched its new Gaming Smartphone named Black Shark 2. Xiaomi fans are all pumped up with this new release and they are waiting for it to hit the floor. It is the successor of last year’s Black Shark Helo.
The new Black Shark 2 is now available in China in four different variants starting from 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage to 12GB RAM with 256GB storage. It comes in 4 color choices including Black, Frozen Silver and Mirage Blue.
With its release in China, the rest of the world for hoping its availability. As of now Xiaomi has not announced any details about its global availability but we can expect it very soon in India since India has one of the biggest market for Xiaomi Mobiles.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Details:
The new Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is not only beautiful but also surprises with its extraordinary features. It comes with 6.39 inch full HD display offering 9.5:9 aspect ratio and 1080×2340 pixels resolution. About the Processor, it is powered up Snapdragon 855 and it runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie, which is not a surprise. As per RAM and Storage, we get 6GB and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage along with 8GB and 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage.
Other than this device is all equipped with latest features such as it has indisplay fingerprint sensor. The new feature which is grabbing users attention is it has X style antenna specially design for better signal reception.
Recently most of the Xiaomi users were the victim of heating issues. So keeping that in mind company specially incorporated the device with liquid Cooling 3.0 which allows liquid cool tube for decreasing the temperature of CPU up to 14-degree Celsius.
Talking about the camera feature, the Black Shark 2 comes with Dual rear camera setup. Primary camera is of 48MP with f/1.75 aperture and the secondary camera is a 12MP telephoto camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has LED flash too. About the front camera, it has 20MP shooter selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device has a long lasting battery of 4000mah and it offers fast charging.
Fast charging technique is almost offered by every new device keeping in the mind the value of time of their users. Other than this it has Volte connectivity, 3G, 4G, and WiFi enabled.
The phone is considered to be promising for the users who are looking for some change in the device. Xiaomi has already mastered the art of winning the consumers heart by their product, especially in the Indian market. Half of the population is influenced by their devices. This new launch is going to be a big surprise for Indian buyers.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Details:
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Support
- In display fingerprint sensor
- 6.39 inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 display with 108.9% DCI – P3 color gamut, 430 nits brightness and 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x
- 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB and 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48 Megapixel rear camera with 1/2.0″ Samsung GM1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 12 Megapixel 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom,
- 20 Megapixel front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 27W fast charging
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pricing:
6GB RAM with 128GB storage: 3199 yuan (US$ 476 / Rs. 32,710 approx.)
8GB RAM with 128GB storage: 3499 yuan (US$ 521 / Rs. 35,780 approx.)
8GB RAM with 256GB storage: 3799 yuan (US$ 565 / Rs. 38,850 approx.)
12GB RAM with 256GB storage: 4199 yuan (US$ 625 / Rs. 42,940 approx.)