Sekiro Shadows Die Twice seems to have so many problems. For some of the users it is a blessing and for some, it is suffering. The Steam official forum page is flooded with lots of queries about the problems and its permanent fixes.
The problems users are facing in a game are Lag, FPS drops, stuttering, black screen or screen flickering issues etc. Some of the problems are easily fixable by doing some minor changes and we did also provide an article on Black Screen fixing. You can look and try it. Developers too are working for the permanent fix of in-game errors.
It seems like most of the problems are appearing specially on Gaming Laptops. Most of the laptop gamers have complained about bugs such as lags and Fps drop. Well, it’s a wonder for me too.
Some might be saying it’s because of the installation of Sekiro Shadows Die Twice which might be causing trouble in Nvidia Control Panel. However, we try our best to cover that part. We came up with a solution to this problem. Here is what you need to do to fix lags and Fps in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice on your laptop.
Here’s how to fix FPS and Lag problem in Sekiro Shadow Die Twice:
Before jumping on steps it is necessary to clear the air about something. This technique is for gaming laptop users with a dedicated slot for Nvidia Graphics Cards. If it didn’t work for you, you will have to wait for official fix from the developers.
- The very first step is to open the Nvidia Control Panel by right clicking on your desktop.
After that move the cursor to the Manage 3D settings located on the left bar of your laptop.
- Here you will find an option called Preferred graphics processor under the Global setting.
- However this option is generally available on laptops, PC users won’t find it.
- You have to do certain changes there like change the Preferred graphics processor to ‘High-performance nVidia processor‘. If it is already selected then move to ‘Auto-select‘ or ‘Integrated Graphics‘.
- Now click on Program settings
- Here all you have to do is Locate Sekiro Shadows Die Twice from the drop-down menu which will probably come under “Select a program to customize” option. If you have trouble finding it there then you can add the file manually. Here is the procedure to add the .exe file in your laptop.
- First Click on Add option.
- Search the folder where you have installed Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.
- Select the executable file or the .exe file which might be available in the ssdt.exe format
- After successfully adding the file Sekiro Shadow Die Twice will be available for program settings.
- The last step is you have to change the Preferred graphics processor to ‘High-performance Nvidia processor‘.
After successful completion restarts the computer and enjoy the bug-free game.