Karbonn Sparkle V will be a great device for the testing purpose. There are nice options available through which you can root and extend the usage. Through rooting you can simply change the custom rom and enjoy more benefits. This phone is powered by a decent hardware that makes it more useful. With Quad core cpu and 1Gb ram all type of custom rom works well on this. The phone does not lag or free or give any kind of issue.
In this guide we are going to see the steps through which we can root your phone. After rooting you can flash the device with custom recovery and extend it usage. You can remove bloat ware or manage the rom through rom manager. The procedure is easy but remember this is going to void your phone warranty. So do that on your own risk. The good part of using Karbonn Sparkle V is that there is a Stock ROM available for that. You can restore that easily. I have a separate tips Article on this. So here there is not much risk in rooting Karbonn Sparkle V. So let’s move ahead.
Things to do before:
- Start with a full data backup. So that if something happens you might lose your files. Like pictures, videos, settings, contacts, etc. The best thing you can do is sync your device with Google Drive and upload everything on that. So that you can get them back through wifi.
- Check the battery status. Do not move ahead if the battery is less than 50%. Once the device gets brick you can lose a lot of things in it. To be on the safer side charge the phone to maximum.
- I would not recommend the following steps on other devices. So just verify your model first.
- Update the MTK USB drivers in your system. That will be needed.
- To root you have to change the recovery to CWM. And then only it will work. I had provided separate tips for that.
- Download Super SU for Karbonn Sparkle V
- Check the driver updates for the phone.
- If you have the phone with CWM recovery then you have to start with moving SuperSu in the memory card of Karbonn Sparkle V.
- Copy the file in the memory card of your phone.
- Then boot your phone in the ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery.
- That can be done by turning off the phone first. And then holding the volume up + power down key at the same time.
- The device will boot in CWM Recovery.
- Using the volume up and volume down key you can navigate to the place where SuperSu is stored.
- Choose it and select to install. Most probably it will be in install from zip.
- Let the process run for a while and do not touch the phone.
Once done you will get a message. Restart the phone back in normal mode and through Root Manager you can check the status.
[Last Updated on]