We have been hearing rumors about Xiaomi Max since couple of weeks with even a official teaser showing the phone in pocket. Today Xiaomi officially announced that the device will be revealed on May 10th at an scheduled event at Beijing National Convention Center. As of now there’s no official details available about Xiaomi Max specifications but the rumors reveal a huge 6.4 inch Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It will come with Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 7 and will support Dual SIM cards.
As per processing power, the rumors say Xiaomi Max will be powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor accompanied by Adreno 510 GPU. There wold be two variants of the device, i.e. 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. Xiaomi Max will have a Fingerprint sensor and come with 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Xiaomi Max Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.4 inch Full HD IPS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Expandable microSD card support
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS